It does't matter the landing page, every single job seeker at every single pageview will see your job board at the top of the ranking.
- Mention on the top of the weekly newsletter 4x: 5575 subscribers ✍
- Mention on the subreddit: 4350 members 🗣
- Mention on Telegram: 5648 members ✈
- Mention on Twitter: 947 followers 🐦
If your job board has RSS or API feed
- Gold 🥇 -> The latest 300 jobs will be listed
- Silver 🥈 -> The latest 200 jobs will be listed
- Bronze 🥉 -> The latest 150 jobs will be listed
Some stats: Measured from March 18th until September 23rd 772,935 views 👀 • 416,866 unique sessions 🚦
Last 30 days: 31,395 pageviews 🔥
Note: JobBoardSearch 🔎 went viral on Reddit last year, here the details
The place to find software jobs with a better work-life balance. For software engineers, product managers, designers and marketing executives..
If there is a missing feature tag that you would like to include please add them comma separated, i.e.: Marketing Industry, Only ReactJS, etc. Thanks. -Rod founder of JobBoardSearch